Sunday, June 16, 2013

Crock Pot Salsa Chicken

Alright friends. I have decided that Pintrest is my new best friend when it comes to finding recipes. I found this little gem on there and it is delicious. Tim liked it, and that is saying something. Also, let's face it, nothing is easier than a crock pot recipe. Just throw stuff in a pot and let it cook. Beautiful. I hope that you like it. Happy Sunday!

 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (frozen is fine) 1 cup salsa 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup 1 packet taco seasoning 1/2 cup sour cream 6 tortillas ONE DELICIOUS, EASY MEAL! Made it for dinner. :D


 Crock Pot Salsa Chicken 

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (frozen is fine)
1 cup salsa
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 packet taco seasoning
1/2 cup sour cream

Place chicken in the bottom of your crock pot. Sprinkle taco seasoning on chicken. In a bowl, combine soup and salsa. Pour over chicken. Cook on high for 4 hours. Shred chicken with two forks and stir in sour cream. Then enjoy! It goes well in tortillas or over rice.

No comments: