
Hello there reader!
Well, here we go...my first actual blog. I will admit that I have never understood the whole blogging world, but now I have decided to become a part of it. Woo-Hoo! Prepare yourselves. You never know what is going to happen. Below this entry (is that what you call it?) is an old assignment from my "how to teach using technology" class. I debated on whether or not to delete them, but then I decided that I liked them. Who doesn't like a little big bad wolf being chased by a dragon? I know I do! I know that they are a little bit juvenile and a little bit cheesy...but lets face it, EVERYONE needs a little cheese in their life. I don't care who you are. It's those little moments that make you take a step back from life and appreciate it. It's true. Believe what I say. I know what I am talking about.
Anyway, moving right along, I guess we should talk about my life really quickly...that's what bloggers do, right? I have never been so busy in my entire life. College, yes, but it was a different kind of busy. In college, I was busy with things that were about me or for me. Now, I am busy with things that have an impact on other people, people that I care about.
Well, I think that is it for now. I want to break down the busy parts of my life for you, and to do that I need individual entries!
Let the journey begin!
1 comment:
I love you.
Post a Comment