(Yes, he made the rice into the shape of a heart while it cooked)
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Lynn Part 2
Children, I almost forgot to tell you two items of business from the Lynn's visit! On their last night, we went to Neko's Sushi and Hibachi grill. I myself have never actually been to a hibachi, and it was really amazing to see the food made right in front of me. Everything was so fresh and delicious! I learned from my brother, Jason, that the key to good rice is butter! (not so healthy, but delicious)

(Yes, he made the rice into the shape of a heart while it cooked)
The other item of business that I needed to tell you was that we made shirts on the Lynn's last day. It is a tradition that every time Chelsea comes to visit us that we make shirts to commemorate the occasion. You know, a little keepsake. So, we each put a nick-name on the back and added movie quotes....or just good quotes to the shirt. It was a lot of fun.
(Yes, he made the rice into the shape of a heart while it cooked)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment