Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Little Romance...Part 1




Hello, friends! I can't believe that it has been so long since I have blogged. Some of the most important decisions of my life have been made within the past few months, and I have neglected to tell you about it. Silly, silly me.

To be honest with you, I am not quite sure how to start telling this story. It is insane how quickly life can completely change in a way that you were not expecting. Within a period of eight months, I gained a boyfriend, a fiance, and an eternal soul mate. (all the same man of course...don't worry).

Some of you know that I have been living at home for the past three years, and I have really been struggling with it. I stopped looking for jobs in NY about a year and a half in and started looking for jobs out of state. I wanted to go and do. I was getting seriously frustrated. I would pray and feel nothing. I would pray and feel confused. I was just going in circles. I am used to being led by the spirit; so, needless to say, I was getting pretty frustrated. Then, last April (2011) my dad gave me a blessing, and in the blessing he told me that I was where I was supposed to be. I did not understand. There was nothing for me here except for my family and being able to work with the youth- other than that...nothing. Well, in August (2011) I started dating Timothy Cotter, and now I know why I didn't find a job out-of-state. Now I know that the spirit was telling me to be patient and wait it out. Tim and I were ready for each other....finally.

So, within the next couple of blog posts, I want to tell my story. I want you to gather round and listen to my love story...a little romance if you will. I will share some of the details that very few people know (probably the same people who actually read this blog!) about my road to marrying the man who has all of the check boxes filled.

1 comment:

Christopher & Melissa said...

I LOVE this idea! Thanks for sharing! I miss you! So happy for you!