Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Party

Hello friends! I hope that you had a very Merry Christmas! This season was full of friends, food, and parties. Just the way I like my Christmas season. There was a ward party: the young women were incharge of the nativity, and it was beautiful. They sang the nativity song while the primary children walked on stage dressed as angels, shepards, Mary, and Joseph. It was beautiful. Then, there was a party at Sister Whitman's house. This party was epic. The whole gang was there! Dave, Kate, Matt, the Cotters, Tim, the Clarks, and many more! The Clarks literally took their kids out of school on Friday to go to a museam so that they could come to the party on Saturday. Now that is dedication! The best part of the whole party, at least for me, was that Tiny (a.k.a. Tim Cotter) dressed up as Santa! The kids loved him. Well, almost all of the children. Clarissa Clark was scared of Santa. The only way she would sit on his lap was if I held her. It was so cute!







This is Maddie with Santa!




This is Rachel, me, and Kate. The girls together again! I always love when Kate comes up from P.A. It feels like the gang is complete!




So, after the Whitman's party, there was a Relief Society Party. I sadly do not have any pictures, but the party was wonderful. The ladies and I sat around eating goodies and discussing family Christmas traditions. Some traditions were so marvelous that I had to write them down...and it is a good thing too because I don't remember them right now to tell you! We will have to see.

I have decided that this post is a little boring. After this party, there was a YSA party for the P.O.K 1st ward. Marissa did a great job on the food. Good times had by one and all. I love Christmas. It is my favorite holiday. Everything is warm and joyous.


Me and Santa....yep, I am the soon to be Mrs. Clause.

























No comments: