Tuesday, July 17, 2012
How to Ruin a Watermelon
Matt Crooks you are on my list! If anyone knows my husband, you know that he LOVES Mountain Dew. He drinks it like water. Well, we were eating dinner with the Crooks and the subject of Mountain Dew and watermelon came up. How, I don't know. Heaven help me. Anyway, Matt told us a story about when he was in high school. The day before a party, people would cut a hole in a watermelon and put vodka into it every thirty minutes until it was saturated with the alcohol. Matt didn't partake, but it gave him the idea to do the same thing to a watermelon with Mountain Dew. Ever since Tim heard this story, he is obsessed!
Then, yesterday, we went to the stake picnic and got a free watermelon. Tim is so excited. He said that after his last final he will start "watering" the watermelon. I just shake my head. Boys and their love of Mountain Dew. It's the little things in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love reading your blog, and I miss you guys terribly!
Post a Comment