Children, did I mention that I had the world's best bachelorette party ever? My soon-to-be sister in law Kate Eberle put the whole shabang together (with aid from Rachel Clark obviously)...and it rocked! Most of my closest friends were able to come, and to me that made the party.
We rented a hotel suite in Poughkeepsie. The room had everything that we needed. It had a fridge for all of the treats and sleeping room for almost everyone; however, that particular hotel was not chosen for its rooms. We stayed there because it had a hot tub and a pool, and I must tell you that we used them for all that they were worth. It was so much fun.
We got to the hotel and talked for a little bit, and then we went down to the hot tub where we soaked, swam, and talked some more. We were laughing so hard. After we had our fill of the water, we came back to the room and made lingerie cookies. They were SO cute. I think Kathleen's cookies were my favorite. Then we talked some more, and they gave me some advice about being married, and of course the wedding night. It was so funny. Kate recorded it all and gave me the files. Tim knew what the files were when she gave them to me, and one day I came into our bed room and he was watching them. He was laughing right along with us. I dove to get the computer away from him, but it was too late. All of our secrets had been shared. It was a very funny moment needless to say.
Anyway, after the advice there was food and nail painting. Every girl needs to get her nails done before her wedding FOR SURE. We talked more, and then we all passed out. It was one of the best nights ever. Thank you so much for everyone that came, for everyone that laughed, for everyone that shared advice, and for everyone that helped. It was an epic night for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment