Thursday, April 18, 2013

One Year





                                              (We have a lot of fun together!)

(When we were taking engagement photos....I may or may not have fallen and taken Tim with me! Thank you Rachel Clark for your assistance!)
                                        (This is us now.... yep, we are still awesome!)
 
(Don't my boys look handsome!)

(This is one of my favorites. Thanks again Kati Ellis for making my photographs legit! March 17th, 2012!  I love the Manhattan Temple. It forever and always will be my temple!)



This is a special blog post today (a little late, but it still counts!) Tim and I have been married for one whole year. Time has flown by so quickly. I can't believe it has been a year, and yet I feel like we have been married longer then a year because we fit so well together. He is home to me now.

I can't even describe to you how much I love that man. He takes care of me, loves me for me, thinks it's cute when I do silly things, has taught me to be a better cook (the man has mad skills in the kitchen!), works hard for our family, gives the best hugs, is generous with others, is clean in the bathroom (I list this because I grew up with two brothers who weren't), respects his priesthood, when he really laughs you can see it in his eyes, he is going to be the best father of all time (kids flock to him), he loves playing games just as much as I do,  he has a strong testimony, he can fix things, and he has a really cute bum! Anyway, the list could go on and on, but I simply don't have the time.

 I have learned a lot from this first year of marriage, and I think that it has made me a better person and a better companion. I know that whatever card life deals us, Tim and I can face (play) it together. I love you Timothy! Here's to eternity with my best friend!

No comments: