Thursday, May 2, 2013

Another Reason that I Love My Husband....

So, I feel like I should start another blog about all the reasons that I love Tim....seriously, you never know what this kid is going to do. I think I love him more because he always surprises me. Right now his favorite songs are "Redneck" by Blake Shelton and the sound track from the film "Les Miserables"! Timothy loves Les Miserables. He loves the movie. He loves the music. He is always asking if we can buy it yet.  I know, shocking right. He also loves Fiddler on the Roof and will listen to that sound track on repeat as well. Going from "Redneck" to "Who am I" throws me off sometimes. Timothy is the best of both worlds. He is a guys guy and loves to fix things and fish, but he is also the guy that will sing "Tradition" on the top of his lungs and hold you when you are sad.  I have the best husband ever!

2 comments:

MarenDille said...

Oooooo Amanda, why don't you blog more?? I feel like you are on the other end of the world from me! Miss you girl.

Christopher & Melissa said...

Sounds like our husbands would be best friends!!!! We need to get together and find out!!! :) sure love you!