Friday, June 24, 2011

My Musical Obsessions



Hello friends! I have had Adele on the brain for months. I bought her "21" album awhile ago, and I am in love with it. I love the lyrics, her soulful voice, and how I am not annoyed if one of her songs gets stuck in my head. I would recommend her. So, the above is a video of Adele singing "Someone Like You" which is a song that has been stuck in my head all day.



Thanks to my friend Hayley, I have another secret obsession; although, I don't know how secret it is anymore. When I was 13 years old, there was a specific "boy band" that I did not like. They looked like girls, and I wasn't into their music. Now, fast forward to my junior of college. My friend was playing some music, and I said, "Hey Hayley, I like what your playing who is it?" Lo and behold it was the same group that I had hated when I was 13-- HANSON. I love their music these days. They have grown up, and so has their music. The above video is their latest single. It is just a fun song to play when the windows are down and you are singing along.

2 comments:

Amanda Cotter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Cotter said...

Embedding has finally worked on my blog!